Technical Services More Info
WHY CUSTOMERS CHOOSE IAG
• Improve the quantity and quality of data and better leverage it to make fully informed management decisions
• Address more complex situations requiring deep expertise and more comprehensive data collection
• Engage technical expert leadership supported by quality technicians who can be trusted with stringent data collection requirements
• Customize project deliverable solutions in easily digested formats designed for the customer’s use case
• Receive progress reporting with notification of any special conditions that are identified
• Have more predictable pricing that drives value and minimizes the need for change orders and pricing and timing overruns
PROJECT IMPACT STATEMENT
Introduction: Key IAG personnel contributed to the development of a cathodic protection close interval survey response process (CISR) for one of the largest U.S. petroleum refinery operators that operate gathering, midstream, transmission, and distribution assets all over the country.
Problem: With a large network of regulated pipeline assets, the operator’s annual CIS program identified a variety of cathodic protection deficiencies that required skilled manpower to test, adjust and provide a permanent record of the remediations.
Solution: IAG provided experienced project management and qualified technicians to make CP circuit adjustments, install coupons and resurvey as a final permanent record of remediation.
Outcome: The operator gained the security of a reliable, thorough and efficient CP process to meet the regulatory deadlines with proper supporting documentation for all deficiencies that is still utilized today.
· For More Information, please contact us at:
· email@example.com or call (989)772-8888